Friday, June 18, 2010

So I made a surprise visit. I walked to his office, yanking his large hairy body into the mens room while I undid my belt and hauled out my big fucker. He spread his hungary, hole for me, like a whore, his furry cunt stretching open for me. I immediately shoved my big dick inside, barely lubing his cunt lips. The fucker was getting nailed, half dressed talking gibberish like a randy bitch.
"Gonna slam you like a bitch," I said
I slammed my cock into his hairy pussy , to the hilt and then I stopped "You want me to stop fuckin your pussy," I whispered cruelly, knowing the answer. "No," he panted, trying not to be loud, as my big dicked thrusts pushed the air out of his lungs. "Take it, it's yours. You own this raw cunt hole. I'm your whore". I did take it. I came deep inside him, his large body knocking hardly into the steel edge of the urinal in the mens room, his large cock and full bush of pubes bouncing away at every cum filled thrust. When I was done, I picked him up and threw him in the toilet stall, his clothes still hanging loosely off his muscular hairy ass. "fuck you, whore" I said, and left the room. I made him a complete cock hound. This was how it was meant to be...knock em up with my strong seed. Till they beg me to keep fucking their tainted pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment